Built in 1861 (Romanesque Revival) and remodeled in 1960
with the addition of the portico, bell tower and spire.
Street View of our church
MANSE: An 1830s single house built for cobbler Thomas Isaacs
Enlarged to its present width in the 1880s.
Future Addition to rear of church
First Pres c1880
(notice the fence along the front)
Original facade of 1861 Church
Original 1861 Church (postcard)
Sign on Main Street where the 1717 church stood
Post Cards of the 1861 Church