About

1982 - Renovated Session House

1982 - Renovated Session House

Built ‘up street in 1858
Moved to the lawn area of the Church in 1905;
Moved to it’s present location in 1926, when it was significantly enlarged;
Remodeled with small interior rooms at various times;
Totally renovated and modernized inside, with a new major entrance, ramps, landscaping on the outside, in 1982.
— 1982 Bulletin from the Service off Rededication for the Renovation of the Session House
 
 

It all started when…

Aliquam bibendum, turpis eu mattis iaculis, ex lorem mollis sem, ut sollicitudin risus orci quis tellus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Vivamus sit amet semper lacus, in mollis libero. Aenean eu justo sed elit dignissim aliquam. Donec eu est non lacus lacinia semper. Mauris egestas at nibh nec finibus.

A Service of Rededication for the Renovation of the Session House, September 19, 1982